Beacons in Education
Enhance the college visit experience for all audiences at your College or University using our Beacon, Geo-Fencing and Augmented Reality (AR) App Platform.
Our platform enables delivery of personalized content to students and prospects on their mobile devices based on location, interests, and time. Delivering the right message to the right person at exactly the right moment.
Beacon, GeoFencing, & AR Technology ON YOUR CAMPUS
COMBINED PLATFORM: A combined Beacon, Geo-Fencing and Augmented Reality Platform. This blended approach allows you to maximize your on-campus audience engagement and your offline marketing programs.
CMS: A comprehensive Software as a Service Campaign Management System (CMS) that allows for self servicing of your campaigns, hosted in the Amazon Cloud and fully integrated with our Beacon framework. Our CMS for Real-Time updates, delivers Coupons, Videos, information and Social Media Sharing.
APP OPTIONS AND BRANDING: We can white label our platform or we can integrate our solution into an existing app if you already have one.
Full analytics of engagement that will give you answers to these important questions …
• Where was your student when the beacon communicated with them?
• What did they do with your offer?
• Did they tap on it to learn more?
• What consumption behavior do these students have around your location?
• What part of the day are they most active and engaging with your offers?
WHAT YOU GET:
- For Campus Sporting Activities: Drive more ticket sales and student participation to the games.
Increase sales at the bookstore for Spirit Wear and other products by delivering offers to your audience when they are near the bookstore.
- Entice your students to stay on campus to eat by offering them daily deals and promotions relating to your campus foodservice needs. Keep them on campus and watch your sales increase!
Promote campus sponsored events and activities like New Student Orientation.
- Enhance the college visit experience by delivering valuable information to the student or audience throughout the visit. Let them get to know the campus using a self-guided “scavenger hunt” interactive tour.